Adding Curation Records
In order to start tracking the progress of curation of a particular publication
within Icentral and, optionally, to request curation of the data from this publication,
it has to be, first, registered within Icentral database.
In order to register an already published article:
- Log into Icentral (if not registered Icentral user, please, sign up
and activate your account). Note, that in order to be able to request curation
of an article and, optionally, submit curated data or supplementary information
you must log in.
- Search for the publication record in PubMed
in order to find its PubMed identifier (PMID)
- Search for the publication record in Icentral using PMID identifier you have obtained
A new page with the information about the publication you are trying to add should
NOTE: in case the publication is already known to Icentral you will be
redirected to the already existing curation record.
- [NOTE: not implemented yet] Check the relevant boxes in case you are requesting curation or intend to submit
data related to the article:
- Click Add button to create the Icentral record: